Monday, October 3, 2011

Tour De Situ Gunung: March 12-13, 2011

Hey i'm back updating my blog (errr is this consider updating blog?).. Me need more more willingness to write at this blog... :) I went to few places months ago but don't find time to update and write down the story... But thanks to my friend Lucky that already rewrite and touch it up about Tour De Situ Gunung.

Let me summarize this trip. Me and my friends at BLT (my office) - Armoric-riders went to Situ Gunung for 2 days 1 Night. There were 2 type of people here, using cars and motorbike. Me, offcourse i was using car. I'm afraid that i will be a burden to bikers :) So, it was a nice place there. We were able to see something that we don't see it in a real life (red : City).. It's refreshing and also new experience for me. So, please check it out friends.

You can also see the other trip that Armoric-riders have been done before.

I hope you will enjoy me and Lucky story..

No comments:

Post a Comment