Monday, May 23, 2011

Phuket Trip - March 2011 (Part 1)

I and My friend, Ninta, we planned to have a trip to Phuket only both of us – girls only. We did many researches, from where to go, how much we have to spend for a tour, what travel we have to use, etc. it’s so much fun. We also hunt the ticket (low fare airplanes) at office hour. It’s around January 2011 and we planned to go there at March. And finally we got the low fare tickets. But I did something stupid, I added Convenience kit for 2 person and return and it cost us 300 thousand rupiah. Total ticket price was 2.3 million for two people. Cheap.. Yes!!


The hotel, we decided to stay at Hemingways. First we booked and paid from Agoda. They charged us for IDR 1,500,000 for three nights (2 person). So we got IDR 500,000 per night for standard room. And I contacted the GM of the hotel directly via email. And we got IDR 900,000 for two nights and deluxe room. It was cheaper. I suggest you to directly contact the hotel to get the best rates.

So this is the story of our journey.

Day 1 – Wednesday 23rd March: Depart to Phuket. We went to Jungceylon.
Day 2 - Thursday, 24th March: Explore Jungceylon and buy souvenirs at Thai Siam. Watched Simon Cabaret.
Day 3 - Friday, 25th March : James Bond Island Trip
Day 4 - Saturday, 26th March: Phi-Phi Island Trip and Bangla Road
Day 5 - Sunday, 27 March : City Tour and Phuket Fantasea.
Day 6 - Monday, 28 March : Another stop at Jungceylon, Buy "oleh-oleh" and depart to Jakarta

I bet you all want to know the details. So i will tell you more about our trip. Day by day. I hope my story will make you understand about Phuket better and we will save money in someone's country.

Cheers,
Nanda

3 comments:

  1. So u hv started writing travelogues too?? I thought u only wrote shoot n eat blogs.. ;) I m not too much into bloggin or following blogs. Mainly due to time constraints.. :(
    But this one s gonna b useful I think.. Jst one suggestion.. make it a more fun read.. :) good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "allroundgoodguy"?? Are you sure you choose the right nickname? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiii mba nanda salam kenal :) nice blogs hehehe mau tanya ttg bookingan kamar di agoda sm direct email ke GM hotelnya, mksdnya gmn yah, jd pesen di agoda trs tulis email ke GM dpt lbh murah gt? pembayarannya gmn? hehehe maab banyak nanya :) Tq yaaah

    ReplyDelete