Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trans hotel

Okay i'm with update from my s3.. *sombong*

Last week i went to trans hotel bandung. Its location is side by side with trans mall and trans studio.

I can see it from my room..

Here i give u a quick review bout this hotel..

1. Services r good. But there's incident where i lost my luggage. They gave me tag number. I gave it to the bell boy. But it wasnt at my room. I didnt know what happen there. I called recepcionist to find my bags. Fortunately it came back.
2. Hotel call my room and check if i need anything. The room keeper came to my room whether i need additional stuff.
3. The room i used was premier. It's the cheapest one. It is a wonderful room. Everything is good. Huge tv, huge bedroom, digital ac controller, flash light at ur bedside table, automatic open/close curtain, ipod dock, soft sleepers, bathrope, etc
4. Side by side w trans mall and trans studio. U can just walk there. And u can find branded item from lacoste to furla...

This i show u some pictures....

I hope u will enjoy this as much as i do

Cheers
Nanda













No comments:

Post a Comment